YouTube is an integral part of many companies marketing mix, with more and more businesses finally realising that YouTube is not just for video parodies and music clips – it has become a vital platform for representing your company and the future of your marketing. Some of you may be new to YouTube and are looking for some tips to help make the most of your video performance, whilst others may already have videos on YouTube and know about optimization, but are keen to advance your understanding and build on your current knowledge. Either way, we have put together an exhaustive and comprehensive list of Video SEO factors that have worked for us as an independent video production agency.
Some of the key tips in this article include:
- Optimization starts before Video Production
- What are the right questions to ask?
- YouTube Optimization: Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Tools
- Optimising the video for YouTube
- Optimizing your YouTube Channel
- Optimizing your YouTube Channel Homepage