Customer experience (CX) will remain the biggest differentiator in business in 2016. The good news is that there are many quick wins to make your customers’ experience “juicier” and more satisfying than ever before. Some of our tips are so simple and obvious you’ll be kicking yourself you’re not doing them already.
- Ask customers for feedback, listen to it and action it.
- Thank customers for feedback.
- Apologise for “stuff-ups” – sorry is one of the most powerful words in the English language.
- Respond to complaints quickly. When a customer is angry, bear in mind that if they don’t receive a quick response to their complaint via one channel, they’ll hop to the next channel, and the next and the next, creating multiple contacts for what could have been a single interaction.
- Avoid jargon and use “plain English” in your customer communications.
- Treat your customers as human beings and individuals.
- Continue reading the article here .